Madeleine Street: heated spa
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Bursting with style and high quality facilities, this recently renovated beach house is beautifully presented and located only 3 streets back from the front beach in gorgeous Blairgowrie.
With the Tyrone foreshore and boat ramp nearby, Madeleine street is a short stroll to the delightful village shops, restaurants and cafes.
Beautifully styled open plan living area with a contemporary, well appointed kitchen offering all the modern conveniences opens out onto a large outdoor entertaining area with seating for 10 and a heated swimspa.
Relax in a lounge chair by the pool or play a game of cricket on the grassy area. The gardens and the spa are fully fenced.
Additional to the house is a freshly renovated bungalow offering an additional bedroom, sleeping 5, bathroom, basic kitchen amenities and outdoor seating on the decking.
With four bedrooms, this house sleeps 11 guests comfortably.
Undercover parking and a coded entry gate keep you feeling safe and secure.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4 (3 bedrooms inside House / 1 bedroom in Bungalow), SLEEPS 11
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (Main with ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x King Singles
BUNGALOW / BED 4: 1 x TriBunk Bed Set and 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set
(Bungalow via external entrance, no internal access from house)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3 (2 inside House / 1 in Bungalow). No bath
– Fully fenced heated, spa pool with sun lounges
– Entertaining deck next to pool area with al fresco dining and BBQ
– Open fireplace, split system air conditioning in lounge and bungalow, fans in remaining bedrooms
– TV's / DVD players / Stereo
– Full Kitchen (with Nespresso Coffee Machine, please bring own pods) and Laundry facilities
– Kids are taken care of with a safe fenced grass area,
– 2 x adult bikes / 1 child's bike and 2 scooters are available for use
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per person (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property