Madeleine Street: heated spa
Brimming with style and high quality features, this recently renovated beach house is beautifully presented and located only 3 streets back Blairgowrie's gorgeous front beach.
Along with the Tyrone foreshore and boat ramp nearby, Madeleine Street is only a short stroll to the delightful Blairgowie Village restaurants, cafes, shops and boutiques.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
Beautifully styled open plan living area with a contemporary, well appointed Kitchen offering all the modern conveniences. Entertaining is a dream with the large outdoor al fresco area with seating for 10 and an inviting heated swim spa.
Relax in a lounge chair by the pool or play a game of cricket on the grassy lawn area. The gardens and the spa are fully fenced.
Additional to the house is a freshly renovated Bungalow offering an additional bedroom, sleeping 5, a bathroom, TV and outdoor seating on the decking.
With four bedrooms, this house sleeps 11 guests comfortably.
Undercover parking and a coded entry gate keep you feeling safe and secure.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4 (3 bedrooms inside House / 1 bedroom in Bungalow), SLEEPS 11
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (Main with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x King Singles
- BUNGALOW / BED 4: 1 x TriBunk Bed Set and 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set
(Bungalow via external entrance, no internal access from House)
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Fully fenced heated, spa pool with sun lounges
- Entertaining deck next to pool area with al fresco dining and BBQ
- Open fireplace, split system air conditioning in lounge and bungalow, fans in remaining bedrooms
- TV's / DVD players / Stereo
- Full Kitchen (with Nespresso Coffee Machine, please bring own pods) and Laundry facilities
- 3 Bathrooms (2 inside House / 1 in Bungalow). No bath.
- Kids are taken care of with a safe fenced grass area,
- 2 scooters are available for use
- * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.