Luxury on Boroondara: Heritage listed & pool
Situated in Sorrento's finest location, Luxury on Boroondara has everything you're looking for to fulfil a relaxing coastal holiday. Positioned at the end of a quiet cul de sac, opposite the golf course and the bay beach and only a short stroll to the Sorrento village, what more could you ask for!
Please Note: Luxury on Boroondara is only available to Families, no Group bookings. Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
NO LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS – ALWAYS CHECK PRE BOOKING AVAILABILITY
Entering from the wrap around verandah, the recently built extension houses the spacious kitchen, dining and living area. The furnishings are well appointed and allows for non cluttered living during your stay. The open fireplace, hydronic heating and ceiling fans ensure everyone is comfortable whatever the weather.
The bedroom wing is located in the original section of the house and has 3 bedrooms withsunny outlooks. The master bedroom opens onto the verandah and overlooks the garden and pool. A perfect spot for your morning coffee. The master also has walk in robes and a light filled ensuite.
Outside, this generous property offers resort style beach living with rolling, neatly manicured lawns, a sparkling-blue inground pool with surrounding deck and sun lounges, a built in trampoline, fire pit, alfresco BBQ area, outside shower and a kids' entertainment pool house/studio complete with TV, lounges and extra beds if required.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6 (plus Pool House sleeps 3) TOTAL – 9
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 2 x King single
- BED 3: 1 x Queen
- SEPARATE POOL HOUSE: 3 x Single Beds (suitable for singles or tween / teens)
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Back and front decks, BBQ and al fresco dining
- Stunning solar heated swimming pool / inground trampoline / fire pit
- Beautifully renovated
- Open plan Living / Dining
- 3 TV's with streaming devices available/ docking station
- Hydronic heating / ceiling fans in main living area and master bedroom. Fans in each bedroom
- Open wood fire place
- Full Kitchen (inc Nespresso pod coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms & outside shower (no bath)
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Large fully fenced back yard. No pets please
- Smoke alarms fitted
- Separate kids retreat / bungalow
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- Luxury on Boroondara is only available to Families, no Group bookings.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property.
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct.
- Strictly No Pets allowed