Lindsay House, is a laidback and peaceful haven surrounded by coastal gardens. It is the perfect beach house for two families or extended family stays.
Only a 400m stroll to the front beach, where you can enjoy sun-soaked relaxing beach days with family and friends and then indulge in delightful afternoon barbeques and drinks back home in your own private oasis. The Blairgowrie Village shops and cafes are just a short walk away, or take a 5 minute drive to Sorrento which has an amazing array of shops, restaurants, cafes and fine dining options to enjoy.
The best of the Southern Peninsula is at your disposal from this enviable location, including the beautiful bay and ocean beaches, the diverse golfing greens with stunning coastal views and the award winning Peninsula Hot Springs. Lindsay House is the perfect beach house for a memorable seaside holiday with family and friends.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 29 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
Easily accommodating up to 8 adults, there are 4 main bedrooms (2 with queen beds and 2 with two sets of single beds and 2 trundle beds), 2 living rooms, 2 bathrooms and a powder room. There is also a Smart TV, sound system, boom speaker and WiFi for all your entertainment needs.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8 (10 on request with trundles for kids)
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x Single Beds plus a trundle bed for children only
- BED 4: 2 x Single Beds plus a trundle bed for children only
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Front & rear decks, BBQ and outdoor shower
- Ducted heating / reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 2 lounge rooms, one with wood fireplace
- 2 x TV's / DVD player / Sound system, Boom speaker
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- Full kitchen (Nespresso coffee machine)
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath), a powder room, outdoor shower
- Laundry facilities
- WiFi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Fully enclosed back yard, but not secure for pets. No pets please.
- Carport for 2 cars, additional parking in driveway
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- No Pets allowed at this property. House is not securely fenced for a pet.