Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. Unfortunately we don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 29 years of age.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lock down, COVID Plan in place.
Lindsay House, a laidback and peaceful haven surrounded by coastal gardens is the perfect beach house for two families or extended family stays. Only a short 400m stroll to the front beach, you can enjoy sun-soaked relaxing beach days with family and friends and then indulge in delightful afternoon barbeques and drinks back home in your own private oasis. The Blairgowrie Village shops and cafes are just a short walk away, or take a 5 minute drive to Sorrento which has an amazing array of shops, restaurants, cafes and fine dining options to enjoy. The best of the southern peninsula is at your disposal from this enviable location, including the beautiful bay and ocean beaches, the diverse golfing greens with stunning coastal views and the award winning Peninsula Hot Springs. Lindsay House is the perfect beach house for a memorable seaside holiday with family and friends.
Easily accommodating up to 10 adults, there are 4 main bedrooms (2 with queen beds and 2 with two sets of single beds and 2 trundle beds), 2 living rooms, 2 bathrooms and a powder room. There is also a Smart TV, sound system, boom speaker and WiFi for all your entertainment needs.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8 (10on request with trundles for kids)
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds plus a trundle bed for children only
BED 4: 2 x Single Beds plus a trundle bed for children only
TOTAL BATHROOMS: 2 (inc bath), a powder room, outdoor shower
-Front & rear decks, BBQ and outdoor shower
– Ducted heating / reverse cycle air-conditioning
– 2 lounge rooms, one with wood fireplace
– Indoor & outdoor dining options
– Full kitchen (Nespresso coffee machine) and laundry facilities
– 2 x TV's / DVD player / Sound system, Boom speaker
– Wi-Fi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Fully enclosed back yard, but may not be secure for pets. No pets please.
– Carport for 2 cars, additional parking in driveway
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolies or young adult bookings under 29 years of age.
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property