NEW LISTING – comfortable, cosy beachside cottage.
Set within serene established gardens, Leon Cottage is a comfortable and cosy beach side retreat. Featuring neutral tones, timber flooring and contemporary décor you will feel at home as soon as soon as you step inside.
Only a short stroll to the Rosebud pier, shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as the family friendly Bay beach with picnic area and playground. This is a great spot to explore all the offerings of the Mornington Peninsula, including golf courses, sailing, fishing, water sports, visiting the world class wineries or spending a relaxing day at the Peninsula Hot Springs or the new Alba Thermal Springs.
Cosy yet spacious, Leon Cottage has a a relaxing holiday feel. Featuring a comfortable living area, three bedrooms, one bathroom with bath and an updated kitchen with dining table, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine and views overlooking the extensive back garden. The rear outdoor deck provides alfresco dining with BBQ facilities, where parents can relax and watch the kids play in the large, peaceful grassed garden surrounded by established trees.
The property is fully fenced, and you are welcome to bring your furry friend (with prior arrangement only). There is also a double carport and onsite parking for up to 3 cars, a jet ski or a small boat.
Leon Cottage provides the perfect beach getaway for a family or small group of friends!
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – 3 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 6:
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed (Futon style)
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Bunk bed
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Outdoor deck with alfresco dining for 6 people, overlooking the rear garden
- BBQ facilities, market umbrella with solar lighting
- Updated Kitchen with microwave, Nespresso coffee pod machine, small dining table, no dishwasher
- 1 x Living room with split system heating/cooling (please note: no heating/cooling in bedrooms)
- Desk and desk chair provided to work while on holiday if required
- 1 x Family Bathroom with bath and hair dryer
- 1 x Smart TV
- WiFi is provided as a courtesy, however connection can be intermittent on the coast especially during peak times
- Washing machine and ironing facilities. No clothes dryer.
- Linen is included
- Pets welcome with prior approval only. Pet fee applies. Please see note about fencing.
- Fully fenced, but may not be suitable for your pet. There is small gap under gate which a smaller dog may be able to squeeze through.
- Double carport and off street parking for up to 3 cars, jet ski or small boat.
PROXIMITY TO THINGS:
- 15 min walk to the Bay beach with picnic area, playground and BBQs
- 15 min walk to the shops, supermarkets, restaurants and cafes
- 1 min walk to Lawson Park which is a grassed, dog friendly park with a footpath, BBQ shelter, playground and community garden
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- A security bond is $500 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number – STRA0275/23
- Pets welcome with prior approval only. Pet Conditions apply. Additional fee applies if approved.
- Property is fully fenced, but there is gap under the gate that a smaller dog may be able to squeeze under. Please note, guests are soley responsible for the welfare of their pets at all times.