Lansdowne Villa 1: swimming pool
Taking advantage of an elevated setting, Lansdowne Villa No. 1 is an immaculate holiday haven ideally suited to those wanting to escape to a tranquil space amongst the native trees, yet still be within a 700m walk to Blairgowrie Village and Foreshore beach.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Cleverly designed to enable an easy flow between living inside and out, this natural light filled villa is compact, yet is well appointed. Included is a brand new Kitchen (with coffee machine), open plan Living / Dining area overlooking the pool and 3 well proportioned Bedrooms with BIR's and ceiling fans. The main Bathroom is as new with a stand alone bath, walk in shower and 2 vanities. There is also a separate toilet.
Outside there are 3 gorgeous areas to relax in with your family and friends. The full size solar heated pool with adjoining sun deck and sun lounges is the show stopping place to be on a beautiful warm day.
After the sun starts to fade, dinner can be cooked in the 'Weber Family Q' BBQ and enjoyed under the covered al fresco dining area and then at dusk take the path down to the beautiful leafy fire pit setting, complete with built-in seating and toast marshmallows under the starry night sky.
Please note that Lansdowne Villa No. 1 is one of two Villa's on the same property. The swimming pool is not a shared pool and is for the use of Villa No. 1 only.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x King Single Beds (or 1 x Super King Bed – please request at time of booking, fee to make up bed is $50)
Bed Linen and Bath Towels are included with this property.
- Fabulous Coastal location
- 11 metre solar heated swimming pool
- Full Kitchen with Nespresso Coffee machine
- 1.5 Bathrooms (inc bath) & outside shower
- Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
- Hydronic heating throughout, Split system air conditioning in lounge. Ceiling fans in bedrooms.
- Undercover alfresco dining area and BBQ. Fire pit
- 2 TV's / Foxtel / Netflix /iPod docking system
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Property is not suitable for Pets
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided Free of Charge (the fee to make 3rd bed into a King if required is $50)
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed