Kalokairi Beach House – spa pool, coastal views, linen included
Kalokairi means 'Summer' in Greek, and this beach house offers the absolute beach holiday! Beautifully designed and furnished with a classic coastal ambience, this home oozes comfort and style. Set behind large gates, Kalokairi is private and surrounded by a lush landscaped garden and a grassed area. The elevated deck provides the perfect spot to spend relaxing days beside the 5 metre spa pool, sipping on cocktails and taking in the stunning views across the bay. At the end of the street, only a short 200m stroll away, you will find McCrae Beach, the Lighthouse Foreshore Playground, the Bay Trail and a variety of cafes and restaurants to enjoy. In fact, you can explore all of the Mornington Peninsula offerings easily from here.
Please Note: STRICTLY NO SCHOOLIES groups, Hens Parties, Bucks Parties or other similar functions allowed. Unfortunately, we don't have the systems in place to manage Schoolies or large young group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries, please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Enter this private escape via large gates, opening up to a stunning stoned wall on the facade of the house, a long paved driveway and a flourishing landscaped garden. Kalokairi Beach House is a stylish, contemporary beach house with plenty of space for families, or extended families and friends, to enjoy a fun and memorable holiday together.
There are 4 bedrooms sleeping 9 people in total, 3 bathrooms and 2 living areas. From the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, slide back the large glass doors to open up to a huge entertaining deck with quality outdoor furniture, a gas mains BBQ, bar fridge and stunning views. From the deck you can see the sparkling waters of the 5 metre spa pool, where you can take a dip or relax in the sun lounges by the pool. Three bedrooms and a bathroom are located down the long hallway, providing privacy and space, and the fourth bedroom (with bunk beds) and another bathroom are located off the main lounge area. Downstairs is another bathroom, and a second lounge area and games room, with large comfortable sofas, TV and games, there's even a basketball hoop on the long driveway to practice your skills!
Kalokairi Beach House offers the perfect coastal holiday all year around…
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x King Bed
- BED 4: 1 x Single bed, 1 x Bunk Bed
Linen is included at this property for all bookings made from Monday 23 May, 2022. Linen provided includes top sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, pillows, doona covers, doonas and mattress protectors per bed, bath towels per guest and a hand towel and bathmat per bathroom. Linen is included in the cleaning fee. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Large elevated entertaining deck with gas mains BBQ, bar fridge and quality outdoor furniture
- Stunning coastal views
- 5 metre heated spa swim pool on one of the 2 elevated decks with sun lounges (please note: spa pool will be pre heated to 32 deg before guest arrivals. Guests can adjust temperature, but it must not be heated more than 38 deg at any time)
- Open plan kitchen/ dining / lounge area
- Full Kitchen facilities with dishwasher, microwave and Lavazzo coffee pod machine
- 2 living areas, including a games room and a basketball hoop outside
- 3 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- Full Laundry facilities with washing machine and clothes dryer
- Split system air conditioning and heating in all bedrooms
- Gas fireplace
- 3 TV's, Foxtel provided on 2 TV's, DVD player
- WiFi is provided as a courtesy (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Off street parking for 4 cars
- Property is fully fenced. No pets allowed at this property.
THINGS TO DO:
- Visit Sorrento and explore the vibrant Sorrento shopping strip, restaurants, galleries and boutiques
- Play a round of golf at the many Golf courses, including the National in Cape Schanck, The Dunes in Rye, Eagle Ridge in Boneo, Moonah Links in Fingal
- Spend the day at Peninsula Hot Springs
- The Enchanted Adventure Park and Tree Surfing in Arthurs Seat is great fun for the whole family
- See a movie at the Dromana drive in
- Relax and enjoy local food & wine at the many Peninsula wineries
- Swim with the dolphins
- Explore the beautiful coastlines
- Take a walk through the stunning National Park
- Ride or walk The Bay Trail
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Spa Pool – spa pool will be pre heated to 32 deg before guest arrivals. Guests can adjust temperature, but pool should not be heated more than 38 deg at any time.
- No Pets allowed at this property.