Java House: Beautiful house & pool
Immersed in a serene beachside atmosphere this deluxe ocean side beach house provides a relaxing haven that caters to all of your holiday needs. Located only minutes from popular St Andrews surf beach and Brewery, Java House is tucked away from the busy Peninsula townships and offers peace and tranquillity.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Set amongst tropical gardens is a stunning 2 storey, 4 bedroom home with ample space for friends or a family or two. Luxuries inside include spotted gum wood floors and a beautifully equipped gourmet kitchen with polished concrete bench tops.
There are light and bright living areas on both levels which creates the perfect separate child and adult zones if you wish. The open plan upstairs living / dining / kitchen area is very well ventilated for the calming sea breezes and has access to a balcony overlooking the pool as well as opening up to the backyard and alfresco dining area. All of the bedrooms are large and two have full ensuites.
Relax by the pool on the sun lounges or surf the waves on the Peninsula's best stretches of ocean coastline, the choice is yours.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4,SLEEPS 10
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (main with ensuite)
- BED 2: 2 x Single Beds
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 4: 2 x Single Bunk Beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Entertaining back deck with alfresco dining, BBQ and grassy area
- 2 separate living areas and bar area
- Full sleek gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities
- 3 Bathrooms (in bath)
- TV's / DVD player and Stereo
- Open fireplace, Air Conditioning in the living areas and Ducted Heating. Electric fans are in all bedrooms
- Fully fenced inground pool
- Off street parking and large remote control garage
- Pet friendly by prior arrangement. Please note the strict pet conditions listed below. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Strict Pet Conditions listed below. An $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS – If this property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
- Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
- Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
- Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or dry-cleaning.
- Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
- You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($80 fee applies).
- To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.