Java House: Beautiful house & pool
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Immersed in a serene beachside atmosphere this deluxe ocean side beach house provides a relaxing haven that caters to all of your holiday needs. Located only minutes from popular St Andrews surf beach and Brewery, Java House is tucked away from the busy Peninsula townships and offers peace and tranquillity.
Set amongst tropical gardens is a stunning 2 storey, 4 bedroom home with ample space for friends or a family or two. Luxuries inside include spotted gum wood floors and a beautifully equipped gourmet kitchen with polished concrete bench tops.
There are light and bright living areas on both levels which creates the perfect separate child and adult zones if you wish. The open plan upstairs living / dining / kitchen area is very well ventilated for the calming sea breezes and has access to a balcony overlooking the pool as well as opening up to the backyard and alfresco dining area. All of the bedrooms are large and two have full ensuites.
Relax by the pool on the sun lounges or surf the waves on the Peninsula's best stretches of ocean coastline, the choice is yours.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4,SLEEPS 10
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (main with ensuite)
BED 2: 2 x Single Beds
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
BED 4: 2 x Single Bunk Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3 (inc bath)
– Entertaining back deck with alfresco dining, BBQ and grassy area
– 2 separate living areas and bar area
– Full sleek gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities
– TV's / DVD player and Stereo
– Open fireplace, Air Conditioning in the living areas and Ducted Heating. Electric fans are in all bedrooms
– Fully fenced inground pool
– Off street parking and large remote control garage
– * Pet friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO linen)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property
* STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or dry-cleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($80).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.