Iluka in Rye
Set in a quiet street in a fabulous location, Iluka is only 700m from the family friendly Tyrone foreshore beach. It is a classic, comfortable, beach house offering relaxed coastal living with 4 bedrooms, 2 living spaces, 2 bathrooms and a large alfresco dining area.
It is well suited to a getaway with friends, a girls' spa trip, golf weekends or a family holiday. Close to the vibrant Rye shopping strip that offers an array of dining options and boutiques to explore.
Iluka has great floor plan with space for everyone to spread out. It has a compact but well-equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine, bar stools at the kitchen bench and a dining table. For those who enjoy entertaining you will love the large alfresco dining area, featuring a family Weber BBQ, an outdoor gas fireplace and gas blinds to enclose the outdoor space making it an extra room and ideal to use all year round! The back yard is grassed, fully fenced and private, so it is suitable for children and small pets (pets by prior arrangement).
All 4 bedrooms have ceiling or pedestal fans, and 2 bedrooms and 2 living spaces both have split system air conditioning and heating. There is also an outdoor shower to wash off after a day at the beach.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen bed
- BED 4: 1 x King Bed (plus ensuite)
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Large covered alfresco dining area with gas blinds, gas log fireplace and family Weber BBQ.
- 2 Living rooms with split system heating/air conditioning
- Full Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine
- 4 Bedrooms with ceiling or floor fans, plus 2 Bedrooms have split system heating/cooling
- Portacot available
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath in the main bathroom) plus outside shower
- 2 Toilets
- Full Laundry facilities including clothes dryer
- 2 Smart TVs
- WiFi (please note: WiFi can be intermitent on the coast, especially during peak times)
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher
- Fully fenced, grassed back yard
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Small Pets may be allowed by prior arrangement only. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0316/22
- Small Pets allowed upon application only, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.