Hilltop Beach House: newly updated
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
With a short walk to the National Park beach access track and the popular Bridgewater Bay this recently updated coastal holiday home is located in one of Blairgowrie's quiet, yet central locations.
Beautifully surrounded next to a reserve of native Moonah Trees, upon entering the single level beach house, you are greeted with vaulted ceilings, light timber flooring, full length picture perfect windows and fresh coastal tones.
Perfectly zoned for family living, there are 2 separate living spaces and dining areas nestled between the central kitchen. The newly renovated all white kitchen includes views to the adjacent undercover al fresco dining and BBQ area and the lovely coastal flora.
The spacious bedrooms provide soft carpeting underfoot and block-out blinds, along with easy access to the contemporary bathroom with bath.
An idyllic holiday haven with the Blairgowrie Village and Foreshore beaches a short drive away.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
BED 2: 2 x Single Beds
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed
A porta cot and 2 single roll out beds are also available
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
– Coastal block with undercover entertainment patio inc gas BBQ
– Separate lounge and dining zones
– Full kitchen (inc coffee machine) and laundry facilities
– TV's x 2
– Split system air conditioner and heating in kitchen area and gas heating in main lounge
– Ample off street parking (garage is not available for guests' use)
– Smoke alarms fitted
– Property is fully fenced, no pets please
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property