Hilltop Beach House: newly updated
With only a short walk to the stunning National Park beach access track and the popular Bridgewater Bay, this recently updated coastal holiday home is located in one of Blairgowrie's quiet, yet central locations. Beautifully surrounded by native Moonah Trees in the neighbouring reserve, you'll feel yourself starting to unwind and your holiday beginning as soon as you arrive!
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
Upon entering the single level beach house, you are greeted with vaulted ceilings, light timber flooring, full length picture perfect windows and fresh coastal tones. Perfectly zoned for family living, there are 2 separate living spaces and dining areas nestled between the central kitchen. The newly renovated all white kitchen includes views to the adjacent undercover al fresco dining and BBQ area and the lovely coastal flora.
The spacious bedrooms provide soft carpeting underfoot and block-out blinds, along with easy access to the contemporary bathroom with bath.
An idyllic holiday haven with the Blairgowrie Village and Foreshore beaches a short drive away.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 2 x Single Beds
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed
A porta cot and 2 single roll out beds are also available
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Delightful coastal block with undercover entertainment patio and gas BBQ
- Separate lounge and dining zones
- Full Kitchen (inc coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2 bathrooms (inc bath)
- 2 TV's
- Split system air conditioner and heating in kitchen area and gas heating in main lounge
- Ample off street parking (garage is not available for guests' use)
- Smoke alarms fitted
- Property is fully fenced, no pets please.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed