Harleian Beach House: walk to both beaches
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Nestled away from the quiet street, and enviably positioned on the narrowest strip of the Mornington Peninsula between crystal bay beaches and excellent surf breaks (approx. 950 metres each way), Harleian Beach House is the immaculate, chic hideaway you have been looking for.
Defined by light and fresh coastal tones, this newly refurbished home encompasses effortless beachside living. Comfortably sleeping 10 guests across 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the generous layout provides space for total holiday relaxation inside and out.
Leading from the split level open dining, lounge and kitchen area is the quiet and private sun drenched deck with dining and BBQ facilities. An idyllic area for laidback afternoon BBQ's after a day at the nearby beaches.
When the summer sun sets, the comfortable lounge includes lovely garden views and a cosy corner suite. There is a coonara wood fire that services the dining and lounge areas. The compact, yet modern sunny kitchen is conveniently positioned next to the dining and the deck.
The spacious newly carpeted bedrooms all have garden views, with the master bedroom having its' own deck access and ensuite. There are 4 split system air conditioning / heating wall units throughout the home.
Please note the property is fully fenced, and pets are allowed via prior approval (outside only).
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 10
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
BED 3: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed
BED 4: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc 2 baths), outside shower
– Stunning outside entertainment deck, outside shower and basketball hoop
– Open plan Living / Dining
– Coonara wood fireplace, split system air conditioning and heating in living room, master bedroom and 4th bedroom. Pedestal fans are also available.
– 1 x TV / DVD player / CD player
– Kitchen (no dishwasher) and high chair
– Laundry (no clothes dryer)
– Off street parking for up to 5 cars, and a basketball ring attached to the carport
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Car and Boat on site parking
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property