Front Beach Shack: close to beach & village
The Front Beach Shack boasts great indoor and outdoor entertainment spaces complimented by a beautiful landscaped front garden. Close to the Blairgowrie Village, you can enjoy a variety of cafes, restaurants, boutiques and a licensed supermarket. Spend the day having fun at the family friendly foreshore beach which is only a stones throw away, then head back to your coastal retreat for drinks with family and friends in the delightful al fresco area.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
The fabulous outdoor deck area is ideal for entertaining with a BBQ, al fresco table, chairs and sun lounges. The backyard is fully fenced and has a beautiful grassed area where children can play and you can even bring your furry friend (with prior approval).
Inside, the house is air conditioned in the lounge and master bedroom, with ducted heating and an open fire place as well. There is a lock-up garage to safely park your car and off street parking.
The property is a fully refitted, rendered brick house located in a quiet cul de sac, very close to the Blairgowrie village shops and front beach (one street away from Point Nepean Road).
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6-7
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Trio Bunk Bed set (single on top, double below)
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- 1 Living and Dining space with large table
- Private entertaining courtyard with BBQ, al fresco dining and sun lounges
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
- 1.5 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Plasma TV / DVD player / Stereo
- Open Wood Fireplace, Heating and Air-conditioning in lounge and master bedroom. Ducted heating throughout
- Lock up Garage and off street parking
- Kids are catered for with a safe grassed area to play
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.