Fern Beach House: renovated & pool
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
This Beach house is situated in a quiet and safe street on the border of Rye and Blairgowrie. Just an easy 800 metre walk to the front beach and a fifteen minute walk to the wonderful Blairgowrie Village, this house is ideally located for that summer getaway or a relaxing few days away from the hustle and bustle of town.
Opening directly from the open plan living, dining and kitchen is the relaxing outdoor deck complete with BBQ, al fresco dining area and bean bags to laze around on whilst overlooking the fully fenced inground 9m x 4m solar heated pool. There is also ample backyard space with sandpit and play equipment, ideal for families with young kids.
Boasting three bedrooms and two bathrooms. One of the bedrooms contains its' own kid friendly rumpus room and there is a separate lounge / TV Room for the adults. The renovated kitchen is fully equipped and the dining table will easily seat 8 people.
Fern Beach House has central heating and reverse cycle air conditioning to each room. There are balls, books, games, DVD's and even buckets and spades so your stay will feel just like being at home.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 10
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (master with ensuite)
BED 2: 2 x Single Beds (or can be made into a King Bed)
BED 3 / Rumpus Room: 2 x Tri Bunk Bed Sets (Double Bed on bases)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
– Inground solar heated pool / play equipment / sandpit
– Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with BBQ and dining
– Open plan Living / Dining
– Central Heating and split system Air Conditioning
– 2 x TV's / DVD player's
– Full Kitchen (inc coffee machine)and Laundry facilities
– High chair is available for use
– Off street parking for 4 cars
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property