Fairhills: beautifully styled
Set in a tranquil location and taking advantage of its' native surrounds, Fairhills has been fully refurbished and offers the relaxing coastal feel inside and out.
With the popular, family friendly Rye beachside town and foreshore less than 1km away, you can enjoy the town's array of restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques with your family and friends. There's even the Rye Carnival to enjoy during Summer!
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
Designed with a floorplan that can accommodate 7 people, this holiday haven offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Upon entering you are greeted with a stylish lounge and dining area that is bathed in sunshine through the picturesque windows. Adjacent to the living area is the as new galley style kitchen with an island bench eating area for informal meals. With all modern conveniences and stainless steel appliances. Access to the backyard and al fresco dining and BBQ area is through the kitchen large sliding doors.
The master bedroom at the front of the home, includes a light filled ensuite and walk in robes. Equally bathed in light during the day are the 2 remaining bedrooms which share a stunning bathroom with stand alone bath. There is also a separate full laundry (no tumble dryer).
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed with ensuite
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set (double bed on base)
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Fully fenced entertaining area in backyard with dining, BBQ and fire pit
- Full Kitchen (no dishwasher) and Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
- 2 Bathrooms (includes bath)
- TV / DVD player
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Split system air conditioning / heating in lounge, pedestal fans and oil heaters in bedrooms
- Property is fully fenced, but no pets allowed
- Off street parking
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed