Egerton Beach House
NEW LISTING – COPY TO BE COMPLETED
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups, Hens Parties, Bucks Parties, or other similar functions allowed. Unfortunately, we don't have the systems in place to manage Schoolies or large young group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries, please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – 3 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 8
- Bedroom 1: 1x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Bunk Bed set plus Sofa Bed
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Family bathroom with small bath
- Coffee machine
- Split system heating and cooling
- Wood fireplace
- Full laundry facilities
- Downstairs has a dedicated Kids room with lounge, TV, games
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved. House fenced, but may not be secure for your pet.