Dreamers Delight @Blairgowrie
Enjoy the serenity of Dreamers Delight, a classic and stylish beach house nestled in a highly sought after, quiet Blairgowrie location. This home is only moments away from the charming Blairgowrie Village, the family friendly front beach and the surf back beach. Relax and dream the days away in the beautiful landscaped gardens with sun lounges, alfesco dining and an expansive grassed area for children to play safely.
The Peninsula's many offerings including beautiful beaches, coastal and bush walking tracks, top class wineries, the Hot Springs and well known golf courses are only a short drive away. Ideally suited to couples, families, golfing and fishing trips with friends and girls' weekends away.
Flooded with an abundance of natural light, inside you will find a flowing floor-plan with large glass windows bringing the outdoors in and rear sliding doors opening out to an extensive entertaining deck. Featuring 3 bedrooms, a spacious open-plan living and dining room, a stylish well-equipped kitchen, a second living space, European laundry with washer and dryer, separate powder room with toilet and a large family bathroom.
The sundrenched outdoor deck is an entertainer's dream, with a huge alfresco dining table, market umbrellas, gas BBQ and easy access to the kitchen making indoor/outdoor entertaining seamless. Relax and enjoy the private, tranquil surroundings on the sun lounges with a book or cocktail, wash off the day at the beach in the hot outdoor shower then as the day draws to a close gather around the outdoor fire pit without a care in the world.
Other features include split system heating and cooling in 2 bedrooms and the open plan lounge/dining area, a wood fireplace to cozy up to on cooler nights and days, 2 televisions, Foxtel and Netflix, coffee machine and onsite parking for a boat and up to 5 cars.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Single Bed, 1 x set of Bunk Beds
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Extensive outdoor deck with al fresco dining and gas BBQ
- Full kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine
- Open plan lounge/dining area with wood fireplace and split system heating and cooling
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- Split system heating and cooling in two bedrooms
- 1 x Smart TV plus another TV in second living space
- 1 family bathroom plus a powder room with separate toilet (2 toilets)
- European laundry facilities with washer and clothes dryer
- Large, rear grassed garden, fully fenced
- Outdoor heated shower, fire pit
- Onsite parking for up to 5 cars
- No pets please
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- It is a requirement that guests read and agree to the Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0866/22
- No Pets at this property please.