Dimmicks Retreat: 300m to beach – Linen included for all bookings placed from 5th May 2021
Hear the soothing crash of the waves off Dimmicks Beach and enjoy sun-soaked days and blissful afternoon barbecues in this sublime Blairgowrie Beach Retreat. Located just 300 metres from the foreshore.
A laid back holiday haven surrounded by gorgeous bay and ocean beaches, all the pearls of the southern Peninsula are at your disposal from this enviable locale. From golfing greens and Hot Springs to a fabulous array of cafes and restaurants, including the fine dining of Sorrento, just 5 minutes drive away.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Set between a soaring cathedral ceiling and polished timber floors, the stunning open concept living area is flooded in natural light with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass opens on both sides to large wraparound timber decking overlooking the peninsula panorama, which offers the most relaxed setting to spark up the grill or simply recline with the latest bestseller, while a second lounge is ideal for sleepy grommets to chill out with a movie after active days out in the waves, as parents enjoy a wine under the stars.
Well equipped to accommodate 8 guests for surf-coast escapes, the lodgings include a master bedroom with queen bed and ensuite, plus a double bedroom, junior bedroom with 2 sets of single bunks and a second bathroom, along with an additional fold-out sofa if required.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x Single Bunk Beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Bed linen is included free of charge for all bookings placed from 5th May 2021
- Front & rear decks, BBQ and firepit, outdoor shower
- Ducted heating / air-conditioning / ceiling fans
- 2 Lounge rooms, Jetmaster fireplace
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- Full Kitchen (coffee pod machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- 2 TV's / DVD player / Apple TV / Docking speaker stations
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Fully enclosed back yard. No Pets please.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed