Dimmicks Retreat: 300m to beach
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Backdropped by the soothing crash of the surf off Dimmicks Beach, sun-soaked days and blissful afternoon barbecues await in this sublime Blairgowrie beach retreat just 300 metres to the foreshore.
A laid back holiday haven surrounded by gorgeous bay and ocean beaches, all the pearls of the southern peninsula are at your disposal from this enviable locale, from golfing greens and hot springs to a fabulous array of cafes and restaurants, including the fine dining of Sorrento, just 5 minutes drive away.
Set between a soaring cathedral ceiling and polished timber floors, the stunning open concept living area is flooded in natural light with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass opens on both sides to large wraparound timber decking overlooking the peninsula panorama, which offers the most relaxed setting to spark up the grill or simply recline with the latest bestseller, while a second lounge is ideal for sleepy grommets to chill out with a movie after active days out in the waves, as parents enjoy a wine under the stars.
Well equipped to accommodate 8 guests for surf-coast escapes, the lodgings include a master bedroom with queen bed and ensuite, plus a double bedroom, junior bedroom with 2 sets of single bunks and a second bathroom, along with an additional fold-out sofa if required.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Bunk Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath), outdoor shower
-Front & rear decks, BBQ and firepit, outdoor shower
– Ducted heating / air-conditioning / ceiling fans
– 2 lounge rooms, Jetmaster fireplace
– Indoor & outdoor dining options
– Full kitchen (coffee pod machine) and laundry facilities
– 2 x TV's / DVD player / Apple TV / Docking speaker stations
– Wi-Fi(note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Fully enclosed back yard. No pets please
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property