Coastal Hideaway @Rye
Coastal Hideaway, is set back from the road behind a wall of trees and large gates providing a private, laidback and peaceful hideaway. Large shady trees in the back garden provide a lovely place to dine outdoors or read your favourite book. Another large alfresco dining area features at the front of the home with a BBQ, creating the ideal spot to entertain family and friends. This beach house is perfect for families or couples wanting to enjoy a relaxing coastal holiday.
Located only a short drive (2 km) to Tyrone foreshore beach and Rye shopping strip, or for those who enjoy keeping fit it is an enjoyable walk! Spend the days soaking up the sun and swimming in the calm waters of family friendly Tyrone beach, fishing off the pier, cycling or walking along the Bay Trail or exploring the beautiful Mornington Peninsula and all it's offerings. Rye offers a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants to enjoy, or for more options visit nearby Rosebud, Blairgowrie or Sorrento.
This comfortable 3 bedroom home accommodates up to 7 adults, with an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with split system heating/cooling, Smart TV, Wi-Fi, 1 family bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet. The kitchen features a new dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine and everything you need for entertaining at home. Outdoors you will find a grassed area and shady trees at the back, a basketball ring and plenty of space for kids to play, you can even bring your furry friend (with prior approval).
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Beds plus a Single Bed
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Front & rear alfresco dining areas with gas BBQ
- Open plan lounge, dining, kitchen with split system heating / cooling
- Full kitchen with new dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine
- Smart TV and TV in bedroom 1
- 1 family bathroom with spa bath, separate toilet
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- Basketball hoop, books and games for kids and adults
- Linen is included
- WiFi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Property is fully fenced. Pets allowed outside only, with prior approval.
- Carport and onsite parking for 4 cars
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number – STRA0124/22
- Pets allowed (outside only) at this property by prior arrangement and approval. Fees apply.