Sorrento Holiday Escape Near Koonya
Tucked away in a quiet location and only a short stroll to the Koonya Back Beach and the General Store, this coastal retreat is surrounded by lush gardens and a private entertaining deck.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups, Hens or Bucks parties. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lock down. Covid Plan in place.
Featuring a rustic ambience throughout, the open plan living, dining and kitchen areas are framed by large, light filled glass windows that offer a leafy outlook from almost every room. The well equipped kitchen is adjacent to the cosy living area and the much sought after gas heating that keeps the home warm in the cooler months.
When the weather heats up a large deck can be accessed through the sliding doors in the dining room, and is perfect for entertaining. Outside in the lush and quiet garden setting is a dining area with gas BBQ and ample seating for all of your guests.
Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms and a main bathroom with a separate toilet downstairs.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the lull of the waves breaking, and you'll know you're on holiday in this beautiful home.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 9
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed and 1 x Single Bed and Cot
- BED 3: 1 x Double Bed and 2 x Single Beds (on mezzanine level)
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Large entertaining deck with outside dining and Gas BBQ
- Large sandpit for the children to play
- 2 living areas
- 1 family bathroom
- Gas heating. Ceiling and pedestal fans in bedrooms
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Games room with DVD / CD player and board games
- 1 x TV and Stereo
- *Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Fully fenced. Additional cleaning fee of $80 applies. See Pet Conditions under Guest Information.
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher fitted
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.