Charming Cottage on Gulls: native location
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Tucked away in a quiet location and within walking distance to the Koonya back beach and General Store, this coastal retreat is surrounded by gardens and a private entertaining deck.
Featuring a rustic ambience throughout, the open plan living, dining and kitchen areas are framed by large, light filled glass windows that offers a leafy outlook from almost every room. The well equipped kitchen is adjacent to the cosy living area and the much sought after gas heating that keeps the home warm in the cooler months.
When the weather heats up the entertaining deck can be accessed through the sliding doors in the dining room. Outside in the lush and quiet setting is the dining area with a gas BBQ and ample seating for all of your guests.
Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms and a main bathroom with separate toilet downstairs.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the lull of the waves breaking in this beautiful home.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 9
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed and 1 x Single Bed and Cot
BED 3: 1 x Double Bed and 2 x Single Beds (on mezzanine level)
Also available is a fold out bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (no bath)
– Large entertaining deck with outside dining and Gas BBQ
– Large sandpit for the children
– 2 living areas
– Gas heating. Ceiling and pedestal fans in bedrooms
– Full kitchen and laundry facilities
– Games room with DVD / CD player and board games
– 1 x TV and Stereo
– Fully fenced,
* Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred, see pet conditions
– Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher fitted
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property