Charlie’s Place: Tyrone beach at end of street
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Newly Renovated! Brand new kitchen, floorboards and more! New pictures coming….
Positioned perfectly with the calm, family-friendly foreshore beach at the end of the street, this lovely newly renovated beach abode has been updated with new furnishings new flooring and kitchen.
Set back from the quiet street and on a large block, this single-story home offers your family a tranquil and private holiday haven with room to move.
Featuring high vaulted ceilings throughout, the flexible floor plan allows for quiet time in the cosy lounge room with the Coonara open fireplace and comfortable new couches, family meals at the large timber table in the large separate dining area and the undercover alfresco area offers a dining space along with gas BBQ and table tennis table and a fire pit.
The brand new kitchen, adjacent to the dining area, includes a breakfast bar, and is a perfect spot for the morning coffee and paper.
The 3 freshly updated bedrooms all feature robes, with the master including an ensuite. The 2 remaining bedrooms share the original main bathroom with a bath.
The property is fully fenced and attracts lovely wildlife birds. No pets, please.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
BED 3: 2 x King Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath and separate toilet)
– Large block with outdoor entertainment deck inc gas BBQ, table tennis table and fire pit
– Separate lounge and dining zones
– The lounge includes wood Coonara fireplace
– Full new Gagaggenau kitchen (inc pod coffee machine) and laundry facilities
– TV / Netflix
– Wi-Fi(note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– 2 x split system air conditioners in lounge and dining/kitchen room, ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Ample off-street parking
– Smoke alarms and fire extinguishers fitted
– Property is fully fenced, no pets, please
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property
– No smoking