Charlie’s Place: Tyrone beach at end of street
Newly Renovated! Brand new kitchen, floorboards and more! New photos coming….
Positioned perfectly with the calm, family-friendly foreshore beach at the end of the street, this lovely newly renovated beach abode has been updated with new furnishings new flooring and kitchen.
Set back from the quiet street and on a large block, this single-story home offers your family a tranquil and private holiday haven with room to move.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
Featuring high vaulted ceilings throughout, the flexible floor plan allows for quiet time in the cosy lounge room with the Coonara open fireplace and comfortable new couches, family meals at the large timber table in the large separate dining area and the undercover alfresco area offers a dining space along with gas BBQ and table tennis table and a fire pit.
The brand new kitchen, adjacent to the dining area, includes a breakfast bar, and is a perfect spot for the morning coffee and paper.
The 3 freshly updated bedrooms all feature robes, with the master including an ensuite. The 2 remaining bedrooms share the original main bathroom with a bath.
The property is fully fenced and attracts lovely wildlife birds. No pets, please.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
- BED 3: 2 x King Single Beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Large block with outdoor entertainment deck and gas BBQ, table tennis table and fire pit
- Separate Lounge and Dining zones
- The Lounge includes wood Coonara fireplace
- Full new Gagaggenau Kitchen (inc pod coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath and separate toilet)
- TV / Netflix
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- 2 split system air conditioners in lounge and dining/kitchen room, ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Ample off-street parking
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguishers fitted
- Property is fully fenced. No Pets please
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed