Caxton Beach House: hot tub spa
Stylishly furnished to harness the beachy chic of its' laidback location, Caxton Beach Hideaway sets the scene for a relaxed beach getaway. With both front and back beaches approximately 1km away, this immaculately presented home on an oversized corner block offers a free flowing open plan layout, with carefully planned zoning areas for the children.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, please refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
The home flaunts 2 generous living areas and walls of windows allowing the natural light to flood in. From the main kitchen and dining hub there are sliding glass doors opening to the outdoor entertaining area. Complete with spa hot tub (now with pool safety fence), decking, BBQ and dining set, this is the perfect spot to relax and unwind after a sun filled day at the nearby beaches. There is also a sizeable lawn area for backyard games and your favourite furry friend (*by prior arrangement only).
A glamorous kitchen inside awaits for the avid cooks which includes a Nespresso coffee pod machine and stainless steel appliances, there is also an informal breakfast seating option around the plentiful kitchen counters.
Accommodating your family and friends is no problem with 4 well proportioned bedrooms, all with built in robes and evaporative cooling and ducted heating. The master bedroom at the front of the house has a dressing room / WIR, an ensuite with double vanities and views of the lush garden outside. The 3 further bedrooms are at the back and share a main bathroom.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Sunny outside entertainment deck with outdoor hot tub spa (with glass safety fence) and dining area
- 3 Living areas
- 2 Bathrooms (main bathroom with bath)
- 4 TV's / Bluetooth speakers / Netflix (note: the Netflix service is offered free of charge, if you choose to log out during your stay, there will be a call out cost of $40 to have it reinstated)
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full kitchen (inc Nespresso coffee machine)
- Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
- High chair included
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Fully fenced back and front gardens
- NOTE: garage is unavailable for use, parking is available off-street for 2 cars
- * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will apply (see Pet Conditions)
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.