Caxton Beach House: hot tub spa
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Stylishly furnished to harness the beachy chic of its' laidback location, Caxton Beach Hideaway sets the scene for a relaxed beach getaway.
With both front and back beaches approximately 1km away, this immaculately presented home on an oversized corner block offers a free flowing open plan layout, with carefully planned zoning areas for the children.
The home flaunts 2 generous living areas and walls of windows allowing the natural light to flood in. From the main kitchen and dining hub there are sliding glass doors opening to the outdoor entertaining area. Complete with spa hot tub (now with pool safety fence), decking, BBQ and dining set, this is the perfect spot to relax and unwind after a sun filled day at the nearby beaches. There is also a sizeable lawn area for backyard games and your favourite furry friend (by prior arrangement only).
A glamorous kitchen inside awaits for the avid cooks which includes a Lavazza coffee pod machine and stainless steel appliances, there is also an informal breakfast seating option around the plentiful kitchen counters.
Accommodating your family and friends is no problem with 4 well proportioned bedrooms, all with built in robes and evaporative cooling and ducted heating. The master bedroom at the front of the house has a dressing room / WIR, an ensuite with double vanities and views of the lush garden outside. The 3 further bedrooms are at the back and share a main bathroom.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9-11
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set
LOUNGE AREA: 1 x Double Fold Out Couch
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath in main bathroom)
– Sunny outside entertainment deck with outdoor hot tub spa (with glass safety fence) and dining area
– 3 x Living areas
– 4 TV's / Bluetooth speakers / Netflix (note: the Netflix service is offered free of charge, if you choose to log out during your stay, there will be a call out cost of $40 to have it reinstated)
– Wi-Fi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Full kitchen (inc Nespresso coffee machine) and laundry facilities (no dryer)
– High chair included
– Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout
– Fully fenced back and front gardens
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred (see dog conditions)
– Off street parking for 2 cars – garage is not available for guests' use
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be be provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property