Breakaway on Niblick – renovated, lovely outdoor space + linen included
This Northern orientation split level holiday home offers families a desirable beach getaway. Newly renovated and light filled, this home is within easy walking distance to the beautiful calm waters of the Tyrone Foreshore beach.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Upon entry you are greeted by elevated ceilings and full-height windows, allowing the natural light to stream into the newly updated open plan living zone. Incorporating an all-white sparkling new kitchen, with a clever servery, this front zone is well designed for family get-togethers.
Separated via a short staircase, there is a second quiet lounge area, complete with BlueRay player and TV, main bathroom, laundry and 3 well-appointed bedrooms, all with BIR and split system heating/cooling. The master bedroom also has a brand new ensuite and direct access to the back deck.
A lovely sun catchers haven, the back deck has a gas BBQ and dining furniture. The multi-level grassed garden is a perfect spot for the kids to play under the shade of the greenery.
Conveniently located with only 5 minutes drive to either of the shopping strips in Rye or Blairgowrie Village & short walk straight down Flinders Street to gorgeous Tyrone Beach.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
Linen is included at this property and consists of top sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, pillows, doona covers, doonas and mattress protectors per bed, bath towels per guest and a hand towel and bath mat per bathroom. Linen is included in the cleaning fee. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Newly updated throughout
- Kitchen includes new stainless steel appliances and Nespresso Coffee Pod machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
- Back deck for entertaining with BBQ facilities
- Air conditioning and heating in living areas and bedrooms
- 2 TVs and BluRay players
- High chair and porta cot available
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed