Blairgowrie Moonah Beach House: walk to beach
A stone's throw from Pearce's Beach and the National Park, this coastal retreat enjoys an enviable and relaxed location.
Both comfortable and contemporary, the light-infused, split level flowing home presents a clean mix of timber and glass and effortlessly integrates indoor and outdoor living. A neutral colour scheme is adopted throughout the four-bedroom, 2 living room home.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
The large and well-equipped kitchen, including a coffee pod machine, offers the social centre of the home. With the large island bench and enough seating for 10 around the adjacent dining room table, all of your guests are well catered for.
Entertaining can also be continued outside, with the large wall of glass doors sliding back to open onto the deck. With a fully enclosed rear yard, an undercover gas BBQ and a lovely teak outdoor dining and lounge area, this sunny spot is a perfect spot to unwind after a day at the beaches. The secluded play area for the children includes a landscaped lawn and a trampoline. There is also a table tennis table in the garage and a foosball table in the rumpus room.
Inside, the house can easily accommodate all seasons. There is air conditioning in both living rooms and gas ducted heating throughout. For winter comfort, there is also a gas log fire in the main lounge.
The 4 bedrooms are cleverly positioned away from the entertainment area, with the master having its' own WIR and ensuite.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1x Bunk Bed Sets and 1 x Single Bed
- BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Sunny outside entertainment deck and trampoline
- 2 Living areas. Rumpus room has foosball table, books and games for the children. Table tennis table in the garage
- Gas log fireplace, split system air conditioning in main living areas. Ducted heating throughout. Pedestal fans.
- 3 TV's
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- Linen free of charge for all Dec/Jan bookings (min 7 nights)
- Off street parking for 4 cars including double garage
- No Pets please
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR SECURITY REASONS, THE HOUSE HAS CCTV AT THE FRONT DOOR AND IN THE GARAGE
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed