Blairgowrie Beach Retreat
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like to reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
This stunning private oasis is perfectly positioned just a stroll to the beach and Blairgowrie Village shops and cafes.
As you meander down the driveway edged with a coastal landscape, the spacious grounds open up to reveal a fabulous family beachside retreat!
The main house includes 4 beds, 2 baths, and 2 living areas. Recently redecorated with Smart TVs and contemporary coastal furnishings. The main lounge has a gas fireplace and a split system, as do the 2 main bedrooms. Bedrooms 3 and 4 have heaters and fans.
The home has been renovated and extended with purpose and style to provide a modern and easy care residence with several outdoor decks and a vast central deck complete with outdoor fire for family and friends to entertain on a large scale.
Plus there is a separate self-contained cottage providing 1 bed, 1 bath, and 1 living, perfect for grandparents! Please note to secure the outside retreat there is an additional charge of ($50pp or $100pn)
The outdoor retreat contains a slate bed pool table, table tennis table, air hockey table, a dartboard and Hookie Board.
Plus an outdoor basketball ring!
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9 (studio extra cost and sleeps 2 and only available on application over summer peak)
BED 1: 1 x King Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x King Single's
BED 4: 1 x King Single, 1 x Bunk Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath), plus outdoor shower
ON APPLICATION (SUMMER PEAK ONLY) STUDIO: 1 x King Bed with ensuite and living area, sleeps 2
– Extensive rear decks, BBQ, entertaining area and wood fire, plus hot outdoor shower
– Gas indoor fire/ split system air-conditioning and heating/fans
– 2 lounge rooms
– Indoor & outdoor dining options
– Option to book the fully self-contained studio ( $100pn)
– Outdoor games / retreat
– Full kitchen (Nespresso coffee pod machine) and laundry facilities
– 2 x smart TV's
– Wi-Fi(note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Enclosed back yard. No pets preferred, would consider on application and approval only and payment of a $80 pet fee
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or BYO)
– Young large groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property