Blairgowrie Beach Retreat
This stunning private oasis is perfectly positioned just a stroll to the beach and Blairgowrie Village shops and cafes.
As you meander down the driveway edged with a coastal landscape, the spacious grounds open up to reveal a fabulous family beachside retreat!
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
The main house includes 4 beds, 2 baths, and 2 living areas. Recently redecorated with Smart TVs and contemporary coastal furnishings. The main lounge has a gas fireplace and a split system, as do the 2 main bedrooms. Bedrooms 3 and 4 have heaters and fans.
The home has been renovated and extended with purpose and style to provide a modern and easy care residence with several outdoor decks and a vast central deck complete with outdoor fire pit for family and friends to entertain on a large scale.
There is a separate self-contained Studio with 1 bed, 1 bath and 1 living space making it perfect for Grandparents! The Studio is available during December 2021 and January 2022 by request. To secure the Studio there is an additional charge of $100pn.
The outdoor retreat contains a slate bed pool table, table tennis table, air hockey table, a dartboard and hookie board. Plus an outdoor basketball ring!
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x King Single's
- BED 4: 1 x King Single, 1 x Bunk Beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
Please note: The STUDIO is an extra cost and available upon request during December 2021 and January 2022. It sleeps 2 people – 1 x King Bed with Ensuite and Living area.
- Extensive rear decks, BBQ, entertaining area and wood fire, plus hot outdoor shower
- Gas indoor fire/ split system air-conditioning and heating/fans
- 2 Lounge rooms
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- Option to book the fully self-contained Studio ($100pn)
- Outdoor Games / Retreat
- Full kitchen (Nespresso coffee pod machine) and laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath) plus Outdoor Shower
- 2 Smart TV's
- Linen free of charge for all Dec/Jan bookings (min 7 nights)
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Enclosed back yard. No pets please.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- No Pets allowed at this property