Bella Vista – luxury, views & hot tub, linen included
Bella Vista is a superior beach home that captures spectacular uninterrupted views of Arthurs Seat to Cape Schanck and directly overlooks the 14th hole at St Andrew's Golf Course. Offering a stylish and innovative take on contemporary indoor-outdoor living without compromise, nothing has been left to chance.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
From street level, the sleek entry leads you past the large master bedroom with ensuite and into the vast family living-dining area and beyond onto the wraparound entertainment deck with BBQ and al fresco dining furniture. Featuring full-length floor to ceiling windows and glass sliding doors, the inside flows to the outside and onto the beautiful coastal views over the golf course and beyond to Arthurs' Seat.
Adjacent to the dining table is the as new bright kitchen with a breakfast bar for informal meals and socialising. Stainless steel appliances are also included in this immaculate kitchen. The main living area on this upper level is beautifully decorated with beach tones and comfortable lounges for relaxing around the wood open fire or watching a movie on Foxtel or Netflix.
Downstairs, in the unofficial kids' zone, includes 2 bedrooms and a central living area and kitchenette. The rooms have access to the middle deck or balcony. There is a shared family bathroom with a corner spa bath and a full laundry. The second level has internal access via stairs or can be accessed on its' own via the decking.
The ground floor deck is a tranquil place to relax in the outdoor hot tub spa at the end of a day on the golf course or at the nearby beach. The 4th bedroom is also located on this level. A perfect spot for the teenagers in your family. From this deck, there is a boardwalk leading down to a private sanctuary of established trees, landscaped gardens topped with a dry creek bed.
Beach access from Bella Vista is a 750m walk via the National Park, and there is a convenient outside shower to wash the sand off prior to entering the home.
Bella Vista is the haven to escape to all year around..
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (inc ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x King Bed (can be split into 2 x Single Beds)
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 1 x Double Bed (Bedroom 4 is accessed via bottom deck and has no internal access to the main house or a bathroom)
Linen is included at this property for all bookings made from Monday 23 May, 2022. Linen includes top sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, pillows, doona covers, doonas and mattress protectors per bed, bath towels per guest and a hand towel and bath mat per bathroom. Linen is included in the cleaning fee. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Stunning outside entertainment decks on all 3 levels with outdoor hot tub spa and dining area
- Open plan Living / Dining
- Open wood fireplace, split system air conditioning and heating (no split system in bedroom 4)
- 2 TV's inc 65"" flat screen / Foxtel / Netflix / 2 x receivers with speakers
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen (inc coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (corner spa bath in main bathroom)
- Outside shower
- Porta cot and stair gate are available for use
- Off street parking for 2 cars (please note that the garage is not available for guest use)
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed