Beach on McCrae: footsteps to beach
*Across the road from the beautiful McCrae family-friendly beach
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down
Beach on McCrae is a large four-bedroom beach house, located on the beach road opposite the most magnificent beach on the Peninsula. Enjoy the very short walk to McCrae yacht club, family-friendly bay beach, lighthouse, playground, and historic McCrae Homestead.
In the evening walk 500 metres to dine at Alatonero Restaurant, The Light House Caf or Kobi Jack; and in the morning stroll the same distance down the beach walking track for breakie at the Merchant and Maker or Blue Bay Caf the perfect spot if you are attending a function at the Alatonero or down for a Regatta at the McCrae Yacht Club
The house features two distinct living areas, one that is set up as a theatre room with a projector and an automated drop-down screen as well as surround sound and comfortable lounges.
There is a formal lounge at the front of the house with a separate dining area, kitchen and informal meals area and two outside entertaining areas with a large barbecue under a sheltered gazebo.
Outside, the large grassed yard is totally secure and ideal for children and your pet (pre-approval required) – the beach across the road is leash-free in the mornings and evenings.
Sleeping arrangements are perfect for 2 families. Comprising of queen beds at each end of the house and two other bedrooms with singles and bunks. The master bedroom has a full ensuite. There is a separate main bathroom, with a bath, and a separate toilet
Beach on McCrae offers a late check out (subject to availability) every Sunday. Please enquire for further details.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Bunk Bed
BED 3: 1x Tri Bunk Beds (Double on base)
BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
– Large double block with outdoor entertainment area inc BBQ and dining
– Theatre room with LCD projector, separate lounge and dining zones
– Gas wall heater and 2 x split system heating/air conditioning units
– Full kitchen (with pod coffee machine )and laundry facilities
– Large fully fenced back yard and outside shower
– Wi-Fi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Ample off-street parking
– Smoke alarms fitted
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred. Check pet conditions
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property