Beach on McCrae – footsteps to beach, linen included
Beach on McCrae is a large four-bedroom beach house, located opposite one of the most magnificent beaches on the Peninsula. Enjoy the very short walk to McCrae Yacht Club, the beautiful family-friendly Bay beach, lighthouse playground and the historic McCrae Homestead.
In the evening walk 500 metres to dine at Alatonero Restaurant, The Light House Caf or Kobi Jack; and in the morning stroll the same distance down the beach walking track for breakie at the Merchant and Maker or Blue Bay Caf the perfect spot if you are attending a function at the Alatonero or down for a Regatta at the McCrae Yacht Club.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
The house features two distinct living areas, one that is set up as a theatre room with a projector and an automated drop-down screen as well as surround sound and comfortable lounges.
There is a formal lounge at the front of the house with a separate dining area, kitchen and informal meals area and two outside entertaining areas with a large barbecue under a sheltered gazebo.
Outside, the large grassed yard is totally secure and ideal for children and your pet (*pre-approval required) – the beach across the road is leash-free in the mornings and evenings.
Sleeping arrangements are perfect for 2 families. Comprising of queen beds at each end of the house and two other bedrooms with singles and bunks. The master bedroom has a full ensuite. There is a separate main bathroom, with a bath, and a separate toilet
Beach on McCrae offers a late check out (subject to availability) every Sunday. Please enquire for further details.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Bunk Bed
- BED 3: 1x Tri Bunk Beds (Double on base)
- BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed
Linen is included at this property for all bookings made from Monday 23 May, 2022. Linen includes top sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, pillows, doona covers, doonas and mattress protectors per bed, bath towels per guest and a hand towel and bath mat per bathroom. Linen is included in the cleaning fee. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Large double block with outdoor entertainment area inc BBQ and dining
- Theatre room with LCD projector, separate lounge and dining zones
- Gas wall heater and 2 x split system heating/air conditioning units
- Full kitchen (with pod coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- Large fully fenced back yard and outside shower
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Ample off-street parking
- Smoke alarms fitted
- * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. Check Pet Conditions
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.