Beach Front Beauty@Safety Beach
Position, Position and Views!
Wake up to the stunning beach views, walk across the road for an early morning swim or stroll to the shops and cafe which are only 5 minutes away.
This classic beach house features 4 bedrooms and 2.5 modern bathrooms, and there is plenty of room to share a wonderful holiday with your extended family and friends. Outside is a large fully fenced back yard where you can enjoy a game of cricket or badminton. On the back patio there is a BBQ to prepare a delicious meal to enjoy in the al fresco dining area. The outdoor shower is perfect to wash away the salt and sand after a fun day at the beach.
The boat ramp is conveniently located 100m away.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 11
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed with ceiling fan
- BED 2:1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set (Double bed on base) and 1 x Bunk Bed Set
- BED 3: 1 x Bunk Bed Set – accessed through bedroom 2
- BED 4: 1 x King Bed (with own toilet and WIR) – accessed through bedrooms 2 & 3
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Outdoor entertainment area on back veranda with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining with surround system
- 1 TV / Foxtel in lounge
- WiFi (WiFi can be intermittent on the coast, especially during peak time. Please don't solely rely on this WiFi)
- Ducted heating throughout and split system air conditioning in lounge room and bedroom 4
- Modern bathrooms – heated towel rack in main bathroom
- Kitchen (no dishwasher) and Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
- 2.5 Bathrooms (inc half bath in Laundry)
- Large fully fenced back yard – No Pets at this property please
- Ample off street parking
- Fire extinguisher and smoke alarms fitted
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct – Council rego # STRA0561/18
- Strictly No Pets allowed.