Beach Break on Hardy: walk to foreshore
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like to reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Newly RENOVATED! WiFi
Set back from the quiet street and nestled amongst the coastal foliage is a newly renovated home that offers relaxed beach living. Beach Break on Hardy is a bright and clean 4 bedroom home that has been beautifully furnished.
Featuring an open plan living, dining, and a compact, but well-equipped kitchen, the living areas can be expanded in the warm weather with the inclusion of the private front and back decks that allows for casual entertaining and relaxation whilst enjoying the sea breezes and lush garden landscape. The back deck has a BBQ and al fresco dining area and the back yard is fully fenced and is suitable for children and pets (by prior arrangement).
All 4 bedrooms have pedestal fans and share the main bathroom. The Master bedroom also has a private deck which is a lovely spot to watch the local birds enjoy the morning sun around the birdbath.
With Tyrone Foreshore a short 600m walk or drive away, the location is a popular choice for families or those that want the conveniences of great cafes, restaurants, and a family-friendly beach in a central location.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3:1 x Double Bed
BED 4: 3 x Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (inc bath) & outside cold shower
– Back and front decks, BBQ and al fresco dining
– Newly renovated
– Open plan Living / Dining
– 1 x TV (netflix)
– Heating throughout and split system air conditioning in lounge area. Pedestal fans in each bedroom
– Full Kitchen (inc Aldi coffee machine) and Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
– Large fully fenced back yard
– Bikes, stand up paddleboard and skiffer board available for use during your stay
– 4+ cars off-street parking
– Smoke alarms fitted
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property