Beach Break on Hardy: walk to foreshore
Newly RENOVATED! New photos coming!
Set back from the quiet street and nestled amongst the coastal foliage is a newly renovated home that offers relaxed beach living. Beach Break on Hardy is a bright and clean 4 bedroom home that has been beautifully furnished.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Featuring an open plan living, dining space and a compact but well-equipped kitchen, the living areas can be expanded in the warm weather with the inclusion of the private front and back decks that allow for casual entertaining and relaxing whilst enjoying the sea breezes and lush garden landscape. The back deck has a BBQ and al fresco dining area and the back yard is fully fenced and is suitable for children and pets* (by prior arrangement only).
All 4 bedrooms have pedestal fans and share the main bathroom. The Master bedroom also has a private deck which is a lovely to watch the local birds enjoying the morning sun around the birdbath.
With Tyrone Foreshore only a short 600m walk or drive away, the location is a popular choice for families or those that want the convenience of great cafes, restaurants, and a family-friendly beach in a central location.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed and ensuite
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3:1 x Double Bed
- BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Back and front decks, BBQ and al fresco dining in both areas
- Newly renovated
- Open plan Living / Dining
- 1 Smart TV (Netflix)
- WiFi (WiFi can be intermitent on the coast, especially during peak times. Please do not rely solely on WiFi supplied)
- Heating throughout and split system air conditioning in the lounge area. Pedestal fans in each bedroom
- Full Kitchen (inc Nespresso coffee machine)
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath in the main bathroom) plus outside cold shower
- Separate Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
- Linen free of charge for all Dec/Jan bookings (min 7 nights)
- Large fully fenced bush back yard
- Bikes, stand up paddleboard and skiffer board available for use during your stay
- Off-street parking for 4+ cars
- * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.