Bay Cottage: walk to village & beach
A fabulous Sorrento getaway, this traditional beach house is set in a great location with an easy 7 minute walk to the vibrant village shops and cafes, beautiful bay and ocean beaches.
An appealing older style 3 bedroom cottage featuring polished timber floors, open plan living and new furnishings and a brand new oversized entertaining deck overlooking the lovely established backyard which is perfect for a game of cricket and room for your furry friend to roam (by prior arrangement only).
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
The fully equipped kitchen is light and clean and comes equipped with Miele appliances and a dishwasher. Sliding doors from the kitchen open to a sunny deck, perfect for barbecues on a balmy night, while the main floor is completed with two comfortable bedrooms, both with built-in robes, the brand new main family bathroom with underfloor heating, separate shower, full-size bath, and a separate toilet. Downstairs via an internal spiral staircase* is a large kids' retreat/bunk room and bathroom/laundry.
* Please note that due to spiral staircase, this house may not be suitable for small children.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 10
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 2 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
- BED 3 (downstairs): 1 x Queen Bed and Single Bunk Bed Set (inc ensuite)
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Recently repainted inside and out, the bathroom has been renovated and new furniture throughout
- 2 x entertaining decks with outside dining and gas BBQ
- Open fireplace, heating and air conditioning in the lounge, fans in bedrooms
- Full Kitchen (inc Aldi coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath) – New main bathroom with underfloor heating
- Linen free of charge for all Dec/Jan bookings (min 7 nights)
- 2 TV's / DVD player and DVD's and iPhone dock
- NBN WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher
- Fully fenced. Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- * Please note that due to spiral staircase, this house may not be suitable for small children.