Bay Cottage: walk to village & beach
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down
A fabulous Sorrento getaway, this traditional beach house is set in a great location within easy 7 mins walking distance of the vibrant village shops and cafes, beautiful bay and ocean beaches.
Featuring an appealing older style 3 bedroom cottage, with polished timber floors, open plan living and new furnishings, and a brand new oversized entertaining deck overlooking the lovely established backyard which is perfect for a game of cricket and room for your furry friend to roam (by prior arrangement).
The fully equipped kitchen is light and clean and comes equipped with Miele appliances and a dishwasher. Sliding doors from the kitchen open to a sunny deck, perfect for barbecues on a balmy night, while the main floor is completed with two comfortable bedrooms, both with built-in robes, share the brand new main family bathroom with underfloor heating, separate shower, full-size bath, and a separate toilet. Downstairs via an internal spiral staircase*is a large kids' retreat/bunk room and bathroom/laundry.
* Please note that due to spiral staircase, this house may not be suitable for small children
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 10
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 2 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
BED 3 (downstairs): 1 x Queen Bed and Single Bunk Bed Set (inc ensuite)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
– House has recently been repainted inside and out, the bathroom has been renovated and new furniture throughout
– 2 x entertaining decks with outside dining and gas BBQ
– Open fireplace, heating and air conditioning in the lounge, fans in bedrooms
– Full kitchen (inc Aldi coffee machine) and laundry facilities
– New main bathroom with underfloor heating
– 2 x TV's / DVD player and DVD's and iPhone dock
– NBN Wi-Fi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher
– Fully fenced, * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property