BackBeach House, Blairgowrie
Tucked away at the end of a quiet street, BackBeach House is the ideal getaway for family and friends.
Perfectly positioned, the house is so close to the back beach that you can hear the sound of the crashing waves while you relax. It's a short 5-minute walk from doorstep to the dunes of the back beach via a National Park walking track. Ideally located close to Blairgowrie village and beaches, only 3 minutes drive from Koonya General Store and a short drive to Sorrento main street.
With all the amenities of home, this beautifully presented and fully renovated beach house offers you 2 living areas and extensive areas outside. Sip cocktails on the covered Mediterranean style patio in the afternoon sun, or utilise the gorgeous new kitchen to prepare a fabulous meal or have a BBQ on the gorgeous patio.
There is a large fully grassed back yard perfect for children to play in and to set up backyard cricket games.
This home won't disappoint, great for young families and extended families, you'll be impressed by the gorgeous presentation of The Backbeach House.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups, Hens Parties, Bucks Parties, or other similar functions allowed. Unfortunately, we don't have the systems in place to manage Schoolies or large young group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries, please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
- Outdoor Mediterranean style patio, BBQ and dining.
- All new furniture and fittings – Split system Heating and Air Conditioning in all rooms
- WiFi / Smart TV (Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Wood fire
- Full Kitchen (with Caffitaly Coffee Machine ) and full Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (ensuite plus a family bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower)
- Kids will enjoy a fully fenced yard and safe grassy area to play
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with Ensuite and split system cooling and heating)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed (with split system cooling and heating)
- BED 3: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set (with split system cooling and heating)
A porta cot is available
Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be provided at $39 per head, or you can BYO linen. If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed