BackBeach House, Blairgowrie
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age
We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays.
If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Tucked away at the end of a quiet street, Backbeach House is the ideal getaway for family and friends.
Perfecty positioned, the house is so close to the back beach that you can hear the sound of the crashing waves while you relax. Its a short 5-minute walk from doorstep to dunes of the back beach via a national park walking track. Ideally located close to Blairgowrie village and beaches and only 3 minutes drive from Koonya General Store and a short drive to Sorrento main street
With all the amenities of home, this beautifully presented and fully renovated beach house offers you 2 living areas and extensive areas outside.
Sip cocktails on the covered Mediterranean style patio in the afternoon sun, or utilise the gorgeous new kitchen to prepare a fabulous meal or have a BBQ on the gorgeous patio.
There is a large fully grassed back yard perfect for children to play in and to set up a backyard cricket games.
This home won't disappoint, great for young and extended families, you'll be impressed by the gorgeous presentation of The Backbeach House.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with Ensuite and split system cooling and heating)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed (with split system cooling and heating)
BED 3: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set (with split system cooling and heating)
A porta cot is available
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (ensuite and family bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower)
– Outdoor Mediterranean style patio, BBQ and dining.
– All new furniture and fittings – Split system Heating and Air Conditioning in all rooms
– WIFI / Smart TV
– Full Kitchen (with Caffitaly Coffee Machine ) and full Laundry facilities
– Kids are taken care of with a fully fenced yard and safe grassy area
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Families and Mature groups only (must be over 28s) – Strictly NO SCHOOLIES,
– We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– No bucks or hens parties
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property
– You must agree to Mornington Peninsula short stay code of conduct