Flexible COVID 19 change policy
3 Bedroom Modern House with a private treed back garden.
Perfectly positioned in a quiet coastal street this modern well equipped home has an abundance of light, space and serenity and is a short stroll (800 meters) to Rye Back Beach and 3km to the Rye foreshore and shops.
Explore and enjoy many of the nearby Mornington Peninsula wineries, golf courses, hot springs and spa, beaches and fine cuisine only minutes away.
The interior has been tastefully decorated with quality furniture and appliances. Surrounded by moonah trees, the private entertaining deck is the perfect place to relax and listen to the waves.
A design that has won awards for its ingenuity, use of space and materials and quality finishes, this three bedroom split level home brings architectural style and flair to one of the peninsulas best surfing coastlines.
This modern design is based around a luxurious open plan living, kitchen, dining area, with bifold doors opening on to a large entertaining deck at the rear of the house, with another spacious deck off the lower level living area.
The main bedroom has a Queen Size bed and ensuite.
The second bedroom has Queen Size bed and a single bed with a rollaway single bed trundle (sleeps 4 total)
The third bedroom has a Queen Size bed and opens directly onto the rear deck.
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp, (pillows / doonas provided)
Accommodation to suit two families/friends and sleeps a maximum : 6 adults OR 4 adults + 4 children. Please note this is an ideal place for couples or family getaways and as such bookings for 25 years plus (and children) only accepted. (No schoolies)
Please note – rental of the house does not include use of the garage.
For the Golfers
2.2km from The Dunes Golf Course
4.0km from Moonah Links Golf Course
4.8km from St Andrews Beach Golf Course
11km from Eagle Ridge Golf Course
– Property is not fully fenced, pets welcome on approval
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules.
Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– A security bond is $1,000 for this property
– You must agree to Mornington Peninsula short stay code of conduct