This modern 3 Bedroom House with a private treed back garden is well suited to two families/friends. It is also an ideal place for a group of couples or family getaways.
Perfectly positioned in a quiet coastal street this modern well equipped home has an abundance of light, space and serenity and is a short stroll (800 metres) to Rye Back Beach and 3km to the Rye foreshore and shops.
Explore and enjoy many of the nearby Mornington Peninsula wineries, golf courses, hot springs and spa, beaches and fine cuisine only minutes away.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups, Hens Parties, Bucks Parties, or other similar functions allowed. Unfortunately, we don't have the systems in place to manage Schoolies or large young group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries, please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown.
A design that has won awards for its ingenuity, use of space and materials and quality finishes, this three bedroom split level home brings architectural style and flair to one of the peninsulas best surfing coastlines.
This modern design is based around a luxurious open plan living, kitchen, dining area, with bifold doors opening on to a large entertaining deck at the rear of the house, with another spacious deck off the lower level living area.
The interior of this gorgeous home has been tastefully decorated with quality furniture and appliances. Surrounded by moonah trees, the private entertaining deck is the perfect place to relax and listen to the waves.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – 3 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 8:
- Main bedroom has a Queen Size bed and ensuite.
- Second bedroom has Queen Size bed and a single bed with a rollaway single bed trundle (sleeps 4 total)
- Third bedroom has a Queen Size bed and opens directly onto the rear deck.
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Full laundry and ironing facilities
- Full entertainers kitchen with Nespresso coffee machine
- Please note – rental of the house does not include use of the garage.
PROXIMITIES FOR GOLFERS:
- The Dunes Golf Course – 2.2km
- Moonah Links Golf Course – 4.0km
- St Andrews Beach Golf Course – 4.8km
- Eagle Ridge Golf Course – 11km
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved. House is not fully fenced.