Apartment 360 – linen included
Amazing location, it doesn't get better than this! Stylish, 3 bedroom, beach front apartment with a roof top deck offering stunning views across the bay in beautiful Blairgowrie. The shops are at your doorstep with an array of cafes, restaurants, boutiques, a supermarket, gourmet butcher and more, and the foreshore beach is across the road, perfect for family days at the beach. There's even a fenced children's playground at the rear of the property. This is coastal living at it's best!
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
With a stylish beach vibe, this well appointed apartment is great for entertaining as well as relaxing. It features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a huge open plan living, dining and kitchen area with separate kitchen galley. From the living space, huge glass doors open up to an undercover alfresco area with outdoor kitchen, BBQ, refreshments fridge, TV and heating, making it perfect for summer or winter getaways. The view from here is amazing, and if you want more space to spreadout then head upstairs to the roof top deck with outdoor dining and sofas, sun lounges, shade umbrellas and a 360 view! After a day at the beach or exploring the Peninsula, this is the ideal spot to sit back, relax and enjoy cocktails and nibbles at sunset with great friends and family. Happy days!
Please note: this apartment is located on the first floor and is accessed via stairs. There are also steep stairs to the roof top deck which may not be suitable for young children.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Linen is included at this property for all bookings made from Monday 23 May, 2022.
Linen provided includes top sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, pillows, doona covers, doonas and mattress protectors per bed, bath towels per guest and a hand towel and bathmat per bathroom. Linen is included in the cleaning fee. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Beach front location – Stunning bay views from 2 levels
- Undercover alfresco balcony with outdoor kitchen, BBQ, refreshments fridge, TV and heating
- Roof top deck with dining area, outdoor sofas, sun lounges, shade umbrellas
- Open plan Living / Dining / Kitchen with Kitchen galley
- Full Kitchen facilities with dishwasher and microwave
- Full Laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer
- 2 Bathrooms (no bath), separate toilet
- Outside shower
- 4 Smart TVs
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Hydronic heating plus Split system heating and air conditioning and ceiling fans
- No Pets please
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed